CALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICE AT COLLECTION
The following table describes the categories of personal information Sundance has collected and whether Sundance disclosed that personal information for a business purpose (e.g., to a service provider) in the preceding 12 months.
Category of Personal Information Collected by Sundance
Categories of Third Parties Personal Information is Disclosed to for a Business Purpose
Personal information categories
Internet or other electronic network activity
Professional or employment-related information
Inferences drawn from other personal information to create a profile about a consumer
Sources of Personal Information Collected
We collect your personal information through direct interactions with you, for example when you submit an order to us, create an account, complete one of our surveys or contact our customer services center. We also collect your personal information using automated technologies when you interact with our website. We may collect your personal information from third parties such as through referrals, analytics providers, advertising networks and data brokers or aggregators. In addition, Sundance Dealers and affiliates may share personal information with us in connections with your purchases and uses of our services.
Our purposes for Collecting Personal Information
We may use your personal information for a variety of business or commercial purposes including:
- To provide our products, services, or other information requested.
- To administrate your user account and profile.
- To manage orders and purchases, including processing your financial information and other payment methods for purchases and providing you with customer support.
- To verify your age for a purchase.>
- To provide personalized information, offers and recommendations based on what other persons with similar behaviors have been interested in, and which products you have purchased or shown interest in.
- To market, advertise, and provide other information about our products and services. This may include using personal information to tailor and provide you with content and advertisements. Some of the ways we market to you include email campaigns, custom audiences advertising and “interest-based” or “personalized advertising,” including through cross-device tracking.
- To communicate with you.
- To carry out market research, including evaluation of our customer database to assess which customers would be suitable participants.>
- >To coordinate and administer participation in events, competitions, and other similar activities.>
- To develop, improve, and protect our site, our services, our products, and our business, including to fulfill our legal obligations.
- For administrative purposes such as securing our services, carrying out audits, detecting security or fraud incidents, preventing malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, enforcing our agreements and legal rights, and complying with law.
- To produce anonymous, aggregated datasets, and to conduct analytics on these datasets, in order to better understand our customers, set our business and marketing strategies and provide relevant data to our partners for their business use.
“Sales” of Personal Information and “Sharing” of Personal Information for Advertising Purposes.
For purposes of California laws, Sundance does not “sell” personal information, nor do we have actual knowledge of any “sale” of personal information of minors under 16 years of age. That said, we may share information with third-party advertising partners for the purpose of promoting our products and services, such as for cross-context behavioral or targeted advertising.
We may share the following categories of data with Advertising partners for this purpose:
- Commercial Information
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity, and,
- Inferences drawn from other personal information to create a profile about a consumer.
To the extent that such sharing is considered a “sale” or “sharing” under California law, you may opt-out of such sharing by contacting us as set forth in “Contact Us” below, by clicking on the “Your Privacy Choices” link found here , or by:
- Global Privacy Control[A5]. You may exercise your opt-out right by broadcasting an opt-out preference signal, such as the Global Privacy Control (GPC) (on the browsers and/or browser extensions that support such a signal). Please note that your request to opt-out of sale/sharing will be linked to your browser identifier only. If you use a different computer or Internet browser to access our sites, you will need to renew your opt-out request.
We store the personal information we receive as described in this Privacy Notice for as long as you use our services or as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected, to provide our services, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws.
17872 Gillette Avenue, Suite 300
Irvine, CA 92614
Attn: Privacy Office
Last updated: June 1, 2023