Site, Pathway, and Electrical Preparation
- Consider your needs, including privacy, when choosing the location for your hot tub installation.
- Don’t place your hot tub within 10 feet of overhead power lines.
- Allow for access to the hot tub equipment panel.
- Make sure your hot tub installation is on a solid foundation, as hot tubs filled with water are heavy.
- Ensure that the surface is level and straight.
- Install your hot tub so that it faces a view you’ll enjoy.
- Keep in mind the surroundings during all seasons.
- Install your hot tub in a sheltered location to protect yourself from the sun, wind, and harsh weather.
- Ask your Sundance® Spas dealer about hot tub electrical installation.
Download our LATEST brochure, which includes new models and features not yet highlighted on the Sundance® Spas website. Or, get hot tub pricing information on your favorite spa model.
Related Post: 3 Steps to Hassle-free Hot Tub Installation