Site, Pathway, and Electrical Preparation
- Consider your needs, including privacy, when choosing the location for your hot tub installation.
- Don’t place your hot tub within 10 feet of overhead power lines.
- Allow for access to the hot tub equipment panel.
- Make sure your hot tub installation is on a solid foundation, as hot tubs filled with water are heavy.
- Ensure that the surface is level and straight.
- Install your hot tub so that it faces a view you’ll enjoy.
- Keep in mind the surroundings during all seasons.
- Install your hot tub in a sheltered location to protect yourself from the sun, wind, and harsh weather.
- Ask your Sundance Spas’ dealer about hot tub electrical installation.
Download our LATEST brochure, which includes new models and features not yet highlighted on the Sundance Spas website. Or, get hot tub pricing
information on your favorite spa model.