Sundance Spas Blog
Is Your Hot Tub Ready for Winter?
Back Pain? Hot Tub Hydrotherapy Works
• Heat helps to open blood vessels to improve circulation and loosen muscle tension, both of which reduce pain.
• Buoyancy lifts the weight of the body, providing relief for sore muscles and joints, and improving the ability to move around.
• Massage eases inflammation, reduces muscle tightness and increase blood flow. According to a study covered in the New York Times, experiments showed that massage reduced the production of cytokines (they cause inflammation) and stimulated the process of cell function and repair.1To relieve back pain in a hot tub, it is essential for the body to be positioned comfortably in the seat. This is where Sundance Spas stands above the rest: our seats are engineered to fit people of different heights and builds. Every seat delivers a variety of hydro-massage types and intensities while supporting the body. The best hot tubs are sure to have seats designed for back pain, from low back pain to neck pain. For more information about hydrotherapy and back pain, visit your local Sundance Spas dealer showroom. You can sit in the showroom models, and find the one that will really "work" on relieving your back pain.
Studies Prove: Thinking About a Calm Place (Your Hot Tub) Can Ease Stress
• Many of the benefits of guided imagery and hydrotherapy are the same – relaxation, relief of arthritis pain and insomnia, and improved circulation.
• A drawback of guided imagery: it takes practice, and it can be difficult to focus in some situations.
• Spas and hot tubs are easy – they take you on a mental and physical escape every time you're in the warm, soothing water.To learn more about guided imagery, we've listed some links below. To experience real Sundance Spas relaxation, locate a dealer near you and ask about taking a "wet test." You won't have to think about de-stressing – it just happens!
Easy Water Care for Hot Tubs
• Its UV-C technology neutralizes 99.9% of waterborne pathogens and introduces no gases, chemicals, or other byproducts into the water. • UV-C technology, which relies on natural light, is often used as part of the disinfecting process for food and beverage production and in medical facilities. • CLEARRAY can help reduce the amount of sanitizer needed, resulting in fewer skin irritations and less red eye.What's left to do to keep your hot tub's water fresh and clear?
• Check the water levels weekly or after you use your spa and maintain the proper ph balance. • Hose off the filters as often as needed. • Keep the hot tub cover clear of leaves and dirt. • Drain, clean and refill your spa approximately every three months, depending on your usage.People enjoy using their hot tubs and spas more often these days because they are simple to maintain. To learn more about energy-efficiency, reliability and easy-care features in Sundance spas and hot tubs, download our free brochure.
Sundance Wins 2013 ADEX Awards!
Improve The Quality of Your Life
Monaco- New Hot Tub Shell Color!
Floor Model Clearance on Now!
The Backyard Stress-Busting Machine: Your Spa
How a Sundance Spa Can Help You Avoid Health Problems Associated With Stress
- it warms the body,
- provides a professional-type massage, and
- lifts the burden on joints and muscles through the water's natural buoyancy.
EMPTY NEST FULL OF LIFE