Control Your Sundance Spa
Sundance© Spas presents its very own SunSmart™ WiFi Cloud Control System
The Sundance© SunSmart™ Cloud Control includes an app for your smart phone that provides access to your spa via WiFi connection from anywhere. You can be inside your house, at work, or even on vacation and still have access to your Sundance spa. With the SunSmart app, you can be certain that your spa will be ready when you want. While you’re at work you can set your spa temperature to your preference so when you get home it’s ready to jump into. Having the SunSmart™ app on your smart phone eliminates the need to be at your spa to adjust the controls.
- Control your 880 Series spa remotely with your smart phone through WiFi
- Intuitive operation with simple menus and advanced functionality for energy savings and convenience
- Instance access to your spas’ temperature, pumps, lights, filter cycles and much more
- Out of town mode to reduce power consumption when you are away for prolonged periods or customize your spa’s operation based on your schedule of use
- Ability to manage all of your spas from a central control point 24/7
- Ideal for people who have multiple spas, perhaps one at your home and one at your vacation property
The SunSmart™ Cloud Control will also alert you when an error occurs with your spa so that preventative service can happen quickly. The app will alert your preferred dealer via email so that no time is wasted. In addition to these new features, you can still operate the basics such as turning on the jets and lights. Lastly, your app will remind you when it is time to for key maintenance like changing filters, CLEARRAY® bulb, or even your water. No more relying on your memory or notes on a calendar to keep your spa operating at its peak performance.
The SunSmart™ WI-FI Cloud kit is a factory installed option beginning in June 2014 for 880 Series Sundance spas. The SunSmart™ kit can also be purchased as an accessory for 2010+ 880 Series* spas from your authorized Sundance Spas dealers. The kit is a simple ‘Plug-n-Play’ installation into your home network and spa for an easy setup.
*2010+ North America 60Hz Sundance 880 Series spa (excluding 2010-11 Capri and Maxxus) and 2012+ Export 50Hz Sundance 880 Series spa