BEFORE YOU GO IN
Ready to learn more about Sundance Spas in person? Here’s what to do first:
- Take photos of your backyard so you can show the dealer where you want to place the hot tub.
- If space is tight, gather measurements of areas you are considering.
- Call ahead to see if you can schedule a private “wet test” so you know if you should bring a swimsuit.
ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
Help your dealer help you choose your perfect hot tub by considering:
- Who will be using the tub?
- Are they very young or have special access needs
- Are they very tall/short?
- How many people will be using the tub at once?
- What will be the main uses of the tub
- Hydrotherapy to relieve joint and muscle pain
- Entertaining or family together time
QUESTIONS TO ASK THE DEALER
What is the typical monthly energy cost of running a spa in your area?
- How much time does it take to maintain the hot tub each
- How long has the hot tub manufacturer been in business?
- How long has the dealer been in business?
- What is the warranty on the tub and its components?
TOUCH AND FEEL
Take full advantage of your visit to make sure you’ll love your new hot tub.
- Jets – at a minimum with your hand, ideally during a wet test. How adjustable are they, do they match up with high tension areas?
- Seats – get in the dry hot tub! Tubs vary in size and depth considerably so make sure seats are not too small or large.
- Listen – How loud is it when the jets are running? How good is the stereo?
- Maintenance – Are the filters easily accessible? Is it easy to use the control panel? Get a demo of typical functions.
- Got kids?- Hot tubs can be big – a smaller, ‘cool down’ seat will give children a great place to sit.
WRAPPING UP YOUR VISIT
Inspiration – Do they have photos of prior installations, it’s a great source of ideas.
- Getting Ready- Discuss Pre-Delivery Kit with Dealer.
- Availability – How soon can your tub can be installed. Who do you contact for support?